Impact Consulting Oy Ltd provides consulting services for the design, implementation , monitoring and evaluation of international development co-operation and for organisational development. We are neutral and impartial experts in general development matters with a trusted network of associated trainers and experts. We provide high quality services and follow actively development issues, being committed to the Millennium Development Goals.
We work in issues related to:
- poverty reduction and rural livelihoods
- forestry and natural resources
- training and human resources development including supervision as a tool for organisational and institutional development.
We provide a quick response to the growing need of short-term assignments for the international ODA, adapting rapidly into the changing need. Organisational and managerial training is one of our strengths. We are committed to:
- Increase equity at all levels of our work
- Promote the principles of sustainable development.
- Continuous improvement of development co-operation
- Promoting multicultural values
- Sustainable management of natural resources and environmental conservation through training, supervision and consulting services
- Providing services as facilitators, technical advisers, supervisers and capacity builders of government, civil society and local producer organisations
- Applying participatory and action-oriented working methods
- Establish contacts and links through networking with different stakeholders
- Emphasis on training and sensitization of professionals in poverty alleviation in general and in gender-related issues in special
- Developing communication and information sharing of good working practices.